ALBUM: Brandy – Human ZipBy KellyChi December 16, 2021, 11:28 pm Comments
Do you want to Download ALBUM: Brandy – Human Zip in mp3 or zip? then move down.
DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Brandy – Human Zip MP3
Brandy has release a posthumous package titled Human It was arguably the R&B/Soul event of a pandemic-blighted year.
By contrast, Human album arrives under very different circumstances on Wapbaze with 16 tracks listings.
Brandys Human has its share of impressive moments from ℗ 2008 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT.
|Bit Rate:||190 KBit/s|
|Record Label:||℗ 2008 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT|
|Tags:||Brandy , Human ,|
DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Brandy – Human Zip Mp3 Download
Brandy returns with a new album “Human and we got it for you, download fast and feel the vibes.
- Brandy - Human Intro
- Brandy - The Definition
- Brandy - Warm It Up (With Love)
- Brandy - Right Here (Departed)
- Brandy - Piano Man
- Brandy - Long Distance Interlude
- Brandy - Long Distance
- Brandy - Camouflage
- Brandy - Torn Down
- Brandy - Human
- Brandy - Shattered Heart
- Brandy - True
- Brandy - A Capella (Something's Missing)
- Brandy - 1st & Love
- Brandy - Fall
- Brandy - Gonna Find My Love
Public Reviews for Brandy – Human From Itunes:
This was definitely her most pop sounding effort and that definitely wasn’t a bad thing. Her vocals blend in really well with the genre. This album was considered a “flop” during the time of its release but I remembering it getting pretty good reviews from critics and this album has aged well a little over 10 years later. Brandy has yet to have one terrible album. By Drew Armani
I LOVE SHATTERED HEART By Kiss my As....
Made me a FAN
This album here made me a brandy fan. Don't blame me now I love all her other albums but I had only like one or two or maybe even three ,,, but human mannnnn these are songs for the heart n brandy child she sand each one from the heart I can proudly sat I love every single song on this album n I know all of the words for each :) 4 yrs later two eleven she didn't disappoint me.. I became a brandy fan 4 yrs ago with human and I'm still one today and imma ride with her to the end. U go brandy... By Orion2be
Brandy's best to date
This is strictly her best album. This woman is the truth in her music. Very talented and her skill is unmatched by any female hip hop artist today. She shows her talent through her voice she is classy and she is one of a few artists keeping real music alive. GO BRANDY! By 2011 artist
I liked the album but i think all the i'm sorry songs kind of made it okay. but overall it was a nice album By TRINA789
Didn't know you had a resent album out and it sounds really good too. Please come out with more because I miss your music. By Birdmumu
I love it By Derrell335566
love this album
I like Brandy to some extent. Her first album rocked. Never Say Never was awful. Everything between Never Say Never and Human was okay. And now, Human, which is great. There's a very good reason that she worked on this for like 4 years, besides all the stuff in the iTunes review. She's been doing practically the same thing over and over again for 6 years, and she needed time to do get ready to do something else. And it worked beautifully. There are very many underrated songs. Examples: A Capella. Show of hands who bought that song. No one? Thought so. Right Here is good, but it actually gets old after a bit. Piano Man is a bit too repetitive, but it's great. Shattered Heart is by far the worst. The chorus is way to repetitive, the definition of the beat is way too boring, and just listen to the lyrics. By La Musiqe
I am immensely impressed with this flawless album. Okay almost flawless, but so close! Brandy has decided to write an album with true meaning and class. It's like she has finally found what is most important to her and is sharing it with us. True artistry from beginning to end. This album is fully 'Human' to the core.
2. The Definition - Brandy is basically saying 'I'm back', and I've found meaning in my life. Great opening song. 9.5/10
3. Warm It Up (With Love) - Love this song. Love the piano. Love the lyrics. I feel good song. 10/10
4. Right Here (Departed) - No words can describe this song other than amazing. 10/10
5. Piano Man - Classic Brandy. Fantastic song. 10/10
7. Long Distance - A sappy love song about missing ones love. Good song but not my favorite. 8.5/10
8. Camouflage - A good song about ones self. Amazing lyrics, I love Brandy's vocals on this song. 10/10
9. Torn Down - One of my favorite songs on the album. So amazing and flawless. 10/10
10. Human - A great song about being 'only human'. Everybody can relate to this song. 9/10
11. Shattered Heart - My least favorite song on the album. I think this song has the least amount of thought put into it. 7/10
12. True - A love song about an uncommitted significant other. Brandy sounds pretty. 8/10
13. A Capella (Something's Missing) - Great song, great vocal arrangements. Love it. 10/10
14. 1st and Love - Good flirty song. 9.5/10
15. Fall - Good song about just taking a chance and falling in love. 8.5/10
16. Gonna Find My Love - Fun song. Brandy shows us some of her rapping skills. 9/10
Beautiful album with true human flaws and meaning. Thank you Brandy for this wonderful experience. By ~balletbeauty~
Best 'Brandy' album yet!
This album was filled with SO MUCH emotion! It's so beautiful and she is truly one of the best R&B singers in this music world! Her voice is beautiful and she sings with so much emotion and passion! I have to honestly say every song is a favorite of mine BUT ESPECIALLY Camouflage. This Albums Is Worth Every Penny! By BreyBrey12